MaH seeks Member Services Coordinator
Part-time position to facilitate the work of Monadnock at Home in the region. This position is budgeted for up to 30 hours per week. Hours may fluctuate depending on work load. Ideal candidate will have a desire to work with the senior population. Position requires excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask. Experience with program and event planning a plus. We aim to fill this position by the end of November. For a full job description click HERE. Send resume and cover letter along with 3 references to .
Read current and past MaH Newsletters
- Summer 2017
- Spring 2017
- Winter 2017
- Fall 2016
- Spring 2016
- Winter 2016
- (The "winter of 2015" didn't arrive until after New Year's, so we're calling it "2016" instead ;-)
- Fall 2015
- Summer 2015
- Spring 2015
- Winter 2014
- Fall 2014
- Summer 2014
- Spring 2014
- Winter 2013
- Fall 2013
- Summer 2013
- Spring 2013
- Winter 2012
- Fall 2012
- Summer 2012
- Spring 2012
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Spring 2011
- Fall 2010
If you would like a hardcopy of any newsletter mailed to you, please give us your name and address by calling: 603-371-0809.
Click here to read Ledger-Transcript article about (and see a picture of) MaH volunteers.
Click here to read Ledger-Transcript article entitled "MaH assures us we're not alone."
Click here to read an article about a public program that MaH sponsored at the Peterborough Community Theater on "Exoplanets."
E.D. Cindy Bowen interviewed for Kipplinger. For the details click here.
Nightly News Clip on Villages - Click here to view a short video from Jan 24, 2014 news
- Click here to view MaH's presentation to the NH State Committee On Aging.
MaH expands to Harrisville - Click here to read more.
- Click here to read a New Hampshire Magazine article about MaH and the national Village movement.
- Click here to read a wonderful recap of our trip to St. Gauden's National Historic Site by Member Cyndy Martel!
- Click here to read an article on rural villages, including MaH, which appeared in the 6/28/13 issue of the NH Business Review
- Click here to learn about the Second Annual Meeting of MaH Members
- Click here for tips on how to stay cool in the summer months
- Click here to read a September 2011 article about the Archstone Foundation in CA and their generous support for villages
- Click here to read an August 2011 Social Security/Medicare fact sheet by the NH State Council on Aging
- Click here to read a feature article on MaH in the May/June 2011 issue of the AARP Magazine
- Monadnock at Home helping with "Bracing for the Boom"
Click here to read this excellent article and see 2nd paragraph under subheading "Aging in Place"
- MaH highlighted in the January 2011 Newsletter "EngAGING NH."
Click here to read this article on page 2, or click here to read the entire newsletter.
MaH Receives Commendation from Governor Lynch
Monadnock at Home received a Commendation from Governor John Lynch (third from left)
and his Executive Council when they met at the Jaffrey Meeting House on September 9, 2009